RinnoVision is a Quebec company founded by underground infrastructure inspection professionals to meet specific needs in day-to-day operations. RinnoVision develops products that significantly improve the efficiency, time savings, safety and profitability of inspection operations.
The RV-PRO 360 is the first product developed by RinnoVision to significantly reduce the number of manipulations performed by technicians/analysts during manhole inspections. The result of expert research and testing, the product was designed and manufactured to be a lightweight and durable tool. The accuracy of 360 virtual reality and the quality and power of its LED lighting enable ultra-high precision inspections. The RV-PRO 360 allows four times more manhole inspections per day than other inspection devices on the market today. The RV-PRO 360 also uses technology supported by Ceriu/Nassco software.
RinnoVision - RV-Pro 360
A revolutionary wireless tool with a 360° virtual reality camera and a 9-meter (29.5 ft) telescopic pole for underground infrastructure inspection. Discover the industry’s most efficient manhole inspection tool. The RV-Pro 360 allows the inspection of 4 times more manholes in a day than any other current inspection device.
The RV-PRO 360 operates efficiently:
- in underground locations
- in mines
- in agricultural silos
- for firefighters
- in tight spaces
- other uses
Inspect Manholes Faster and Safer
High Resolution 360° Virtual Reality Cameras
- High-quality corrosion-resistant materials
- Impact and cold weather resistant design (-20°C to 40°C)
- Lightweight and waterproof 1 meter (3.2 ft)
- High-capacity lithium-ion rechargeable battery with a 4.5-hour battery life
- 110/240V charger and 12V car adapter
- Fits into pipes with a diameter as small as 125 mm (4.9 in.)
- Certified for MACP manholes and access wells inspection
- Made in Canada
- One-year warrantymera system or combination of components