The Mole twin crawler is the smallest twin engine member of a family of 3 robust wheeled camera crawlers. Pipe diameters from 4” to 12” are possible with the use of various sizes of solid or pneumatic wheels and spacers. The camera carries a built in high resolution color camera and lights, and best suited for lateral lines. For 6” and larger pipe see the Gopher wheeled crawler, and for 8” and larger or steerable applications see the Wolverine crawler.
- Solid anodized aluminum or brass body
- Twin High torque 48 volt motors
- 2 sizes of solid sanitary tire available
- 1 size of pneumatic storm tire available
- Adaptable to multi conductor systems
- Available with desktop or 12” rack mounted controller
- 12” length, 3” width, 3” height
- Stainless steel wheel hubs and axles
- O-ring sealed drive axles and bearings
- Internal all four wheel drive
- Forward, reverse, variable speed
- Up to 500’ pulls on mini camera cable
- Perfect mate to our model 2 series of camera control units and hand or cube cable reels with mini camera cable.