Prototek continues bringing new technology to the locating industry. These FV Series 512 Hz transmitters are small and durable . They’re made of solid brass and the same tough urethane used to line rock tumblers. A gold battery contact prevents corrosion and the rubber O-ring seals out moisture.
Attach one to your pushrod, behind a camera, jetter or put it in our spring carrier and use with your cable for those tough jobs.
- Compatible with all 512 Hz receivers
- Sizes: 1 3/4 inch X 9 1/2 inches
- Range: 40 feet thru cast iron, 60 feet through nonmetallic
- Signal tone: Continuous
- Duration: 8 hours
- Power: 3 alkaline C-Cell batteries
- Line size: Moves through lines down 4 inches